YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS RENTAL EQUIPMENT AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN _______________________________OF ________________________________ (HEREINAFTER"CUSTOMER") AND PIXIE MAGIC (HEREINAFTER "COMPANY/WE/US") IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS RENTAL CONTRACT/AGREEMENT.
1. ALL PIXIE MAGIC OWNED EQUIPMENT IS USED AT RENTER'S SOLE AND ABSOLUTE RISK OF LOSS OR INJURY OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE. CUSTOMER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RENTED EQUIPMENT WHILE IN RENTER'S POSSESSION. RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS PIXIE MAGIC AND THEIR OWNERS, OPERATORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, HOTEL DELIVERY SITE PERSONNEL AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM RENTER'S USE, OPERATION OR POSSESSION OF THE RENTED EQUIPMENT. NEITHER COMPANY NOR PIXIE MAGIC WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURY OR LOSS, INCLUDING DEATH, ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY RENTAL EQUIPMENT OR THE FAILURE OF THE EQUIPMENT TO FUNCTION AS INTENDED BY THE MANUFACTURER. RENTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR READING THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL AND THE QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE TO ENSURE PROPER USE OF THE RENTED EQUIPMENT.
2. ONCE A RESERVATION ORDER IS CONFIRMED, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE SUBSTITUTIONS OF THE EQUIPMENT REQUESTED AND/OR PROVIDE THE EQUIPMENT ON DIFFERENT DATES/TIMES AND/OR CANCEL THE ORDER, IN THE EVENT THE EQUIPMENT BECOME UNAVAILABLE OR THAT WE CANNOT PROVIDE THEM ON THE DATES OR AT THE TIMES RESERVED (E.G., ILLNESS, ACCIDENT OR OTHER REASONS FOR UNAVAILABILITY, ETC.). WE WILL CONFIRM THE ABILITY TO DELIVER TO SAID DESTINATION/HOTEL OR RESORT. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IF WE ARE UNABLE TO DELIVER TO YOUR LOCALE OR ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES, WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR ALTERNATIVE DELIVERY LOCATION, PICK-UP LOCATION OR CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION AT OUR OPTION.
3. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH ALL STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND RULES OF ALL PROPERTY OWNERS WHERE STROLLERS AND CAR SEATS ARE BEING USED OR LOCATED (PERTAINING TO THE USE OF THE STROLLER(S), INCLUDING FOLLOWING TRAFFIC LAWS, PARKING WHERE AND WHEN PERMITTED ONLY, AND USE OF/CLOSING OF STROLLERS ON MOVING VEHICLES SUCH AS TRAMS, TRAINS, SUBWAYS, MONORAILS, FERRIES, BUSES, ETC.
4. CUSTOMER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, THEFT, DAMAGE, PERMANENT MARKING/STAINING OR DESTRUCTION OF THE RENTAL EQUIPMENT. IN THE EVENT THE RENTAL EQUIPMENT SHALL BECOME LOST OR DAMAGED WHILE IN POSSESSION OF CUSTOMER OR UNDER THEIR CONTROL AT ANYTIME, AFTER DELIVERY AND PRIOR TO IT'S RETURN TO COMPANY, CUSTOMER SHALL BE LIABLE TO PIXIE MAGIC FOR ALL DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE LOSS OF EQUIPMENT AND CUSTOMER HEREBY AUTHORIZES, PIXIE MAGIC TO CHARGE THE CUSTOMER FOR THE COST OF REPLACING OR REPAIRING THE EQUIPMENT IN ADDITION TO ANY CHARGES INCURRED FOR THE RENTAL OF THE EQUIPMENT. CUSTOMER MAY BE CHARGED FOR ANY DAMAGE, MISSING PARTS, OR LOSS DURING THE RENTAL PERIOD, WHETHER CUSTOMER HAD THE STROLLER(S) IN CUSTOMER'S POSSESSION OR NOT, AND WHETHER THE DAMAGE OR LOSS WAS DUE TO CUSTOMER'S FAULT OR NOT. CUSTOMER WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL COST OF REPLACING THE EQUIPMENT IN THE EVENT OF DAMAGE OR THEFT. CUSTOMER AGREES TO RETURN ALL RENTED EQUIPMENT TO PIXIE MAGIC IN THE SAME CONDITION CUSTOMER RECEIVED IT. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A $100.00 FEE FOR EXTRA CLEANING. EXAMPLES OF WHERE STROLLERS WOULD BE CONSIDERED EXCESSIVELY DIRTY WOULD INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) WHERE THEY ARE RETURNED WITH STUCK-ON CHEWING GUM, CRAYON MARKINGS, PAINT, ARTS AND CRAFTS GLUE, MARKERS, PEN INK, DRIED FOOD AND BEVERAGE, VOMIT, OR DIAPER BLOWOUTS.
5. RENTER AGREES TO RETURN ALL RENTED EQUIPMENT TO THE ORIGINAL DELIVERY LOCATION UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE. EQUIPMENT THAT IS UNABLE TO BE RETRIEVED IN A TIMELY MANNER WILL RESULT IN A CHARGE OF ADDITIONAL RENTAL DAY(S) AND A $35.00 RETURN TRIP FEE.
IN THE EVENT THAT ANY RENTED EQUIPMENT AT ANY TIME DURING THE RENTAL PERIOD FAILS TO FUNCTION CORRECTLY, APPEARS DANGEROUS IN ANY WAY, OR CUSTOMER DOES NOT KNOW THE CORRECT OPERATING PROCEDURE, CUSTOMER SHALL IMMEDIATELY CEASE/STOP USE OF THE EQUIPMENT AND THEREAFTER NOTIFY AND MAKE CONTACT WITH PIXIE MAGIC TO DETERMINE THE LOCATION TO WHICH TO RETURN THE EQUIPMENT. IF WE CAN CORRECT THE PROBLEM, CUSTOMER MAY THEREAFTER CHOOSE TO CONTINUE THE RENTAL OF SUCH (OR REPLACED) STROLLER(S), BUT SHALL AGAIN DO SO AT CUSTOMER'S OWN RISK, SO CUSTOMER MUST FEEL COMFORTABLE TAKING BACK POSSESSION OF THE STROLLER(S) AND IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT, WE WILL REFUND THE FEE FOR THE UNUSED PRORATED PORTION OF TIME OF THE ORIGINALLY REQUESTED ORDER PERIOD.
6. RENTAL FEES ARE SPECIFIED ON THE ORDERING PAGE OF THE WEBSITE AND WILL BE SPECIFIED IN YOUR ORDER/RESERVATION CONFIRMATION. CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY PROMPTLY ALL FEES AND CHARGES WHICH ACCRUE BECAUSE OF THE RENTAL, INCLUDING RENTAL FEES, LATE FEES, AND CHARGES FOR DAMAGES TO AND/OR LOSS OF EQUIPMENT. CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS ARE THE ONLY FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. PAYPAL E-CHECK ORDERS WILL NOT BE HONORED AND WILL BE CANCELLED UNTIL APPROPRIATE FORM OF PAYMENT IS COMPLETED.
7. WE REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 72 HOURS WRITTEN NOTICE PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST RENTAL Date delivery time TO CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION. A 75% refund will be given to all cancellations made 72 HOURS or more prior to your rental date delivery time. All cancellations made under the 72 hours window will be charged the minimum rental fee of $35.00. Please contact us as soon as possible should you need to cancel your stroller rental. Refunds for reservations made greater than 120 days prior from the date of the cancellation request will require additional credit card information to process a credit. No refunds are provided for equipment cancelled on-site, if you or if your designated party "No Shows" for a Self Pickup or for early termination of the rental. No refunds for equipment purchased specifically to accommodate a customer's order, only delivery fees and cost of items THAT WAS available in stock at the time of confirmation are refundable in this situation.
8. CUSTOMER MAY NOT LOAN OUT, SUBLEASE, TO OTHERS TO USE THE EQUIPMENT WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM PIXIE MAGIC. IN THE EVENT OF A LOAN OUT, SUBLEASE OR PERMITTED USE TO A THIRD PARTY, CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE PRIMARILY RESPONSIBLE FOR SAME AND TO INDEMNIFY PIXIE MAGIC FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY BY OR TO A THIRD PARTY USER.
WE MAY DISCLOSE WITH THE APPLICABLE HOTEL, RESORT AND OTHER DELIVERY/PICKUP SITE PERSONNEL IN ORDER TO ALLOW THEM TO HOLD YOUR RENTED STROLLER(S) EQUIPMENT, ACCEPT THEM FROM YOU AND HOLD THEM UNTIL WE PICK THEM UP AFTER YOUR RENTAL PERIOD.
9. CUSTOMER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD CITY STROLLER RENTALS AND ITS AGENTS, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS, LIABILITIES (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, TORT AND STRICT LIABILITIES), EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES, ARISING FROM OR RESULTING FROM THE MANUFACTURE, POSSESSION, CONDITION, USE, OPERATION, HANDLING, TRANSPORTATION, AND/OR RETURN OF THE RENTED EQUIPMENT AND/OR CUSTOMER'S BREACH OF ANY TERM/CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
RENTER AGREES TO INSPECT AND VERIFY THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE EQUIPMENT UPON RECEIPT AND TO NOTIFY CITY STROLLER RENTALS OF ANY DAMAGES, MALFUNCTIONS, OR MISSING COMPONENTS SO THAT APPROPRIATE MEASURES CAN BE TAKEN TO REPAIR AND/OR REPLACE RENTAL EQUIPMENT. THE EQUIPMENT SHALL REMAIN, AT ALL TIMES, THE PROPERTY OF PIXIE MAGIC.
10. CUSTOMER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT: (1) EACH RENTAL IS OF A TYPE, DESIGN, QUALITY AND MANUFACTURE SELECTED BY RENTER, ACCEPTABLE TO CUSTOMER AND SUITABLE FOR CUSTOMER'S PURPOSES; (2) PIXIE MAGIC IS NOT THE MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER OF THE EQUIPMENT (3) PIXIE MAGIC IS REQUIRED TO ENFORCE ANY MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THE CUSTOMER; AND (4) ALL EQUIPMENT RENTED "AS IS." CUSTOMER CONFIRMS THAT THEY HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS OF ANY DAMAGES OCCURRING IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES IN THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT. CUSTOMER HEREBY AGREES TO WAIVE, RELEASE AND DISCHARGE PIXIE MAGIC AND THEIR AGENTS, SERVANTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR REPRESENTATIVES INCLUDING HOTEL OR OTHER PICK-UP SITES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF LIFE AND/OR OTHER CASUALTY WHICH MAY OCCUR. IT IS FURTHER UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT THIS WAIVER, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK IS TO BE BINDING CUSTOMER, CUSTOMER'S CHILDREN, CUSTOMER'S HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, AND ASSIGNS IN THE EVENT OF ANY DEATH OR INJURY TO CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER PERSON USING THE STROLLER.
WE USE A GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEMS ON OUR MORE EXPENSIVE STROLLERS FOR USE TO LOCATE EQUIPMENT THAT IS MISPLACED OR POSSIBLY STOLEN. PIXIE MAGIC IS THE LEGAL OWNER OF THE VEHICLE OR ASSET OF SAID RENTAL EQUIPMENT AND WE ARE BY LAW ALLOWED TO TRACK ASSETS IF SAFETY OF ASSET IS COMPROMISED.
CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT GPS TRACKING DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE RETRIEVAL OF EQUIPMENT IF THE EQUIPMENT IS MISPLACED OR STOLEN. THERE IS NO 100% RECOVERY RATE GUARANTEE.
REPLACEMENT COSTS: Replacement cost of equipment is based on many variables and solely PIXIE MAGIC DETERMINES full replacement value. Replacement costs will be paid immediately and are not contingent upon receipt of payment to Customer by CUSTOMER's insurance carrier. Rental charges will continue to accrue until payment of the deemed replacement cost has been received in full by PIXIE MAGIC. Rental charges will not be offset against replacement value.
12. OPTION TO DECLINE: IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET FORTH IN THIS CONTRACT, YOU MUST NOT PLACE AN ORDER, SIGN THIS AGREEMENT, OR OTHERWISE ENGAGE IN ANY RENTAL TRANSACTION WITH PIXIE MAGIC. DO NOT CLICK A BUTTON NOTING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OR AGREEMENT TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT APPROVE OF THE EQUIPMENT DELIVERED BY PIXIE MAGIC, RENTER SHALL IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US TO ARRANGE FOR THE RENTED EQUIPMENT TO BE PICKED UP OR REPLACED. IN SUCH CASE, CUSTOMER SHALL REMAIN RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES IN ACCORDANCE WITH CUSTOMER'S ORIGINAL RESERVATION FOR THE RENTAL OF EQUIPMENT
• We make every effort to arrive on time, however due to unpredictable traffic situations and unexpected delays, we do not guarantee exact delivery times. Allow a 30 MINUTE window for Delivery and Pickup.
• We sell out of popular items during Holidays and Special Events. We encourage booking early to reserve equipment during these times. Equipment is rented on a First Come - First Served basis. Orders are NOT reserved until we have received approval and payment information. A delivery fee applies each time we deliver to a location. It is best to have 2 separate orders when you have 2 separate delivery dates.
• Our equipment is highly maintained and safety inspected after each rental. However, we do not provide specialty designer brands, "professional" or "institutional" equipment. If you are looking to supply beds for a nursery school or other such institution for month-to-month or rent-to-own, we cannot assist you. Equipment is intended for those expecting out-of-town guests and for traveling families needing short term rental of equipment for their children while away from home.
• Objections received following the rental period are not subject to refund.
• Refunds are not provided for any item due to the child's inability to sleep, eat, or lack of interest.
• PIXIE MAGIC reserves the right to refuse service at our discretion.
BEAUTY ON DEMAND
Pixie Magic provides information through this Website and the associated Applications. While Pixie Magic has undertaken efforts to provide accurate information, it is not comprehensive and Pixie Magic makes no commitment to update the information at any particular time. As a result, the information may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. Any decisions you make based on information contained in this Website or the Applications are your sole responsibility.
The website, SERVICES, AND APPLICATIONS ARE provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with no commitment to any future functionality or features. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR Use of the website, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS is at your own risk. the website, SERVICES, AND APPLICATIONS ARE provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Pixie Magic and the Pixie Magic entities do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the website, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS will meet your requirements; that the website, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the website OR APPLICATIONS ARE free of viruses or other harmful components. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF ANY DEFICIENCY, ERROR, OR INACCURACY IN THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATIONS SHALL BE TO REQUEST THAT PIXIE MAGIC CORRECT THE MATTER OR, IF PIXIE MAGIC FAILS TO DO SO, TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website OR APPLICATIONS is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer OR DEVICE, or for loss of data that results from such download. Pixie Magic does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website OR applications, or any hyperlinked website or service, or featured in any banner or other advertising, and Pixie Magic will not be a party to and is not responsible in any way for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services, INCLUDING ANY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR Providing the SERVICES.
PIXIE MAGIC ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ASSESSING THE ABILITY OR SUITABILITY OF INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, WHO PROVIDE YOU SERVICES AS THIRD PARTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE AND RELEASE PIXIE MAGIC FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS YOU ENCOUNTER THROUGH USE OF THE Website, SERVICES OR APPLICATIONS. PIXIE MAGIC disclaims any and ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ACTS BY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS DURING THE PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES WHICH CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, DEATH, THEFT, DEFAMATION, DISPARAGEMENT, DISCRIMINATION, BREACH OR INTERFERENCE WITH A THIRD-PARTY CONTRACT, OR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PIXIE MAGIC OWES NO DUTY OF CARE TO YOU AND PIXIE MAGIC disclaims any and ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF SUCH A DUTY BY AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR. PIXIE MAGIC EXERCISES NO CONTROL OVER THE SCHEDULES OR AVAILABILITY OF INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM ISSUES RELATED TO THE SCHEDULE OR AVAILABILITY OF AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR. PIXIE MAGIC disclaims any and ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION BY AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR. PIXIE MAGIC disclaims any and ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR’S FAILURE TO MAINTAIN or OBTAIN ANY LICENSES OR PERMITS, OR LACK OF TRAINING, EXPERIENCE, OR BUSINESS QUALIFICATIONS NECESSARY TO PROVIDE SERVICES. PIXIE MAGIC ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND ANY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR, INCLUDING PAYMENT DISPUTES, AND DISPUTES RELATED TO THE METHOD, DETAILS, AND MEANS THAT AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CHOOSES TO PERFORM SERVICES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PIXIE MAGIC ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS; OR (B) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATIONS.
You acknowledge that use of the Website, Services, and Applications may involve fees charged by Pixie Magic. Pricing information displayed on the Website or through the Applications is subject to change. Pixie Magic may increase or decrease fees as it deems necessary. All fees are final, non-refundable and shall be paid by you immediately when due. Except as expressly stated in these Terms or on the Website or Applications, Pixie Magic has no obligation to provide refunds or credits, but may grant them, in each case in Pixie Magic’s sole discretion. As a user of the Services and Applications, you agree that you shall: (i) as a condition to requesting Services, provide a valid credit card or other authorized payment method; and (ii) pay for all Services that you request from the Website or Applications. You expressly authorize Pixie Magic to charge the payment method you provide for any Services you request. You also expressly authorize Pixie Magic to set the prices for all charges and fees that apply to the provision of such Services. Your selection of the “Confirm” button on the checkout page is your electronic signature and you agree that (a) this signature is the legal equivalent of your wet or manual signature and (b) this transaction is equivalent to an in-person transaction where your payment method is physically present.
The following additional conditions apply to the rental of any Product.
GOWN RENTAL FEES
The rental fee (“Rental Fee”) for the Product will be the total of the rental fee, insurance charges and delivery charges listed on the Site or App for your rental of the Product. When you place your rental order for a Product, you hereby authorize Pixie Magic to charge your payment card for the Rental Fee. Pixie Magic will charge your payment card the amount of the Rental Fee immediately upon your rental order. A reservation of a Product on the Site or App is an order for the rental of that Product, regardless of how far in advance that Product is reserved. In addition, at the time of your rental order for a Product, you hereby authorize PIXIE MAGIC to charge your payment card for an amount equal to 150% of the original retail value of the Product (when new) set forth on the Site or App (“Retail Value”) plus applicable sales taxes; provided that Pixie Magic will only charge your payment card for an amount greater than the Rental Fee as described below. Rental Fees exclude all federal, state and local taxes all of which shall be paid by you directly or, if paid by Pixie Magic, shall be paid by you to Pixie Magic in connection with your rental order.
CUSTOMER MAY NOT LOAN OUT, SUBLEASE, TO OTHERS TO USE THE APPAREL OR ITS ACCESSORIES WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM PIXIE MAGIC. IN THE EVENT OF A LOAN OUT, SUBLEASE OR PERMITTED USE TO A THIRD PARTY, CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE PRIMARILY RESPONSIBLE FOR SAME AND TO INDEMNIFY PIXIE MAGIC FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY BY OR TO A THIRD PARTY USER
CANCELLATION POLICY. You may cancel your rental order subject to the following cancellation fees and policies:
If you cancel thirty (30) or more days in advance of the delivery date, there is no cancellation fee and you will receive a full refund issued to the payment card you used for the order.
If you cancel less than thirty (30) days but more than fourteen (14) days in advance of the delivery date, you will not receive any refund, but you will receive a full credit to your Pixie Magic account for the Rental Fee associated with the cancelled order. This credit can be applied to any future Pixie Magic rental.
If you cancel fourteen (14) or fewer days in advance of the delivery date, you will receive a credit to your Pixie Magic account for the Rental Fee associated with the cancelled order, minus a cancellation fee of $15.